<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16297508?origin\x3dhttp://starz-xperience.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

♥Tagboard♥

♥ to eat
♥ to sing
♥ to shop
♥ to cycle
♥ to swim
♥ to play pool
♥ hello kitty

♥ Way Out ♥
♥ Memories♥

♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ March 2010

♥ Music♥

♥ MixPod ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ 1 MTV Currently Playing ♥

♥Credits♥

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations: Milky
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu


♥ Friday, June 15, 2007

I ♥ Hello Kitty

Sign In: Wei Shan...

Ytd finished watching the Episode 2 of 換換愛....I tink quite nice, esp. with Mike He!! Now, i also watching a DVD of Mike He and Ariel Lin - "Love Contract", a bit slow-paced show, bt quite sweet and quite nice too.!!

I also saw Jolin's latest song for the Toyota's ad: (though not veri clear to c n hear...)


蔡依林最新舞蹈-Toyota全國街舞大賽記者會直擊!



I also saw Elva's concert VCR with the Elva's, Jolin's and Stephanie's dogs!! all is soooooooooo cute!! Esp, Jolin's Whoo Hoo...I also wan to keep this type of dog, so white!!

蕭亞軒le tea萬人演唱會~三大"天狗"開場




Sign Off: Wei Shan

Been Here @ 10:52 AM